Chiropractic Associate Position Available
Colchester Chiropractic Centre is a busy, energetic practice that has cared for the local community for over 30 years. We are passionate about providing a professional approach to health care for our patients. We are looking for an enthusiastic, confident, dedicated chiropractor to join our friendly team.
The clinic has 8 treatment rooms to manage the large volume of patients that visit us. There are on site x-ray facilities should patient treatment require it. The clinic is rapidly expanding under new management so full time work is available.
We understand the importance of working in a supportive environment. Therefore we will provide:
- Guidance from experienced, enthusiastic chiropractors to further technique and patient management skills.
- Initial GCC registration fee is paid for new graduates.
- Opportunity to work with chiropractors, chiropodists, occupational health and massage therapists.
- Great support to expand knowledge into areas such as rehabilitation techniques, orthotics, iQ therapy and the use of our x-ray facilities.
- A guaranteed minimum retainer for the first 3 months (for new graduates only) after which salary progresses with regards to treatment numbers.
For more information please contact Lisa Callegari
Tel: 01206 549809
Job Description: Part Time Clinic Assistant
- Good communication skills and a friendly, approachable personality
- Be enthusiastic and proactive with the confidence and tolerance to deal with members of the public and staff at all levels
- Basic knowledge and understanding of confidentiality and data protection
- Sound English and Mathematical ability
- Basic level of IT skills would be an advantage
- Flexibility and willingness to cover holiday/sickness
- Preparation and tidying of treatment rooms prior to, and after the treatment of patients by Chiropractors
- Providing ultrasound therapy to patients as directed by the Chiropractor, as part of patient care (training is provided)
- Some administrative tasks
- Telephone and reception duties (training provided)
- Development of X-ray films (training provided)
- Any other general duties as required
Terms and Conditions:
Core Hours: 20 hours per week, times and days to be arranged
Location: Colchester Chiropractic Centre, 67-69a Mersea Road, Colchester, Essex, CO2 7Qr
Salary: Starting at £8.21/hour
Closing date: Wednesday 12th June 2019
To apply please email a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
I went to Colchester Chiropractic Centre initially to get better after a lower back injury at work. Since then I’ve also used chiropractic for ankle injuries and neck problems with exactly the same amazing results. Highly recommend!
I have used the services of Colchester Chiropractic Centre for a number of years and always found them to be extremely professional but most importantly, they have always managed to diagnose me correctly and fix my problem. I would always recommend them!
After an accident I was not able to stand up straight or walk without pain. I went to see Dr Callegari and after one adjustment I walked out of the clinic upright. A few treatments later my backache was completely gone. The experience I had at Colchester Chiropractic Centre was professional and beneficial, I would recommend them to anyone!
I brought my young daughter into Colchester Chiropractic Centre to see Dr Miles. After a thorough consultation and examination she has responded well to treatment.
I would strongly advise any parent with any concerns to contact the clinic.
Clare (a grateful parent)
As a sufferer of lower back pain for more than 10 years, I can honestly say chiropractic has been one of the only things I’ve found to help alleviate pain in the long term. From helping with getting me out of acute pain as well as offering advice and support around lifestyle changes and exercise to keep my back strong. It’s been amazing.
Opening Hours: Monday 8.00am - 5.00pm, Tuesday 8.00am - 5.00pm, Wednesday 8.00am - 7.00pm, Thursday 8.00am - 5.00pm, Friday 8.00am - 3.30pm, Saturday 8.00am - 12.00pm
Monday 8.00am - 5.00pm
Tuesday 8.00am - 5.00pm
Wednesday 8.00am - 7.00pm
Thursday 8.00am - 5.00pm
Friday 8.00am - 3.30pm
Saturday 8.00am - 12.00pm