Chiropractic Associate Position Available
We are looking for an enthusiastic, confident and dedicated chiropractor to join our friendly team – this is a full-time role (part-time will be considered) – hours to be discussed.
Colchester Chiropractic Centre is a busy, energetic practice and we are passionate about helping our patients and improving their lives. Well established, the practice has been caring for both the local community and wider area for over 30 years and we are proud of the reputation we have built.
The practice has:
- Onsite, state of the art x-ray facilities (and provides x-ray services to other clinics)
- 7 treatment rooms, each equipped with ultrasound therapy stations
- Good relationship with a diagnostic MRI service provider
- A friendly support team that ensures the smooth operation of the practice
Colchester is an historic city, with good transport links and accessibility to the coast and surrounding areas – approx. 40 mins by car to London Stansted airport, approx. 50 minutes by train to London and 40 minutes by car to the port of Harwich.
If you want to help people and make a difference – this is the role for you
By joining us, you will benefit from:
- The opportunity to work at your own pace
- Guidance and support from experienced, enthusiastic chiropractors to further your technique, patient management and x-ray skills
- Access to an onsite PRT trainer
- The opportunity to expand your field of knowledge into areas such as rehabilitation techniques, orthotics and iQ therapy
- GCC and BCA registration fees paid for the first two years (new graduates only)
- A guaranteed minimum retainer whilst building patient list (new graduates only)
For more information please contact Lisa Callegari
Tel: 01206 549809
If you would like to express your interest in the above position, please complete the form below and we will get back to you soon.
I went to Colchester Chiropractic Centre initially to get better after a lower back injury at work. Since then I’ve also used chiropractic for ankle injuries and neck problems with exactly the same amazing results. Highly recommend!
I have used the services of Colchester Chiropractic Centre for a number of years and always found them to be extremely professional but most importantly, they have always managed to diagnose me correctly and fix my problem. I would always recommend them!
After an accident I was not able to stand up straight or walk without pain. I went to see Dr Callegari and after one adjustment I walked out of the clinic upright. A few treatments later my backache was completely gone. The experience I had at Colchester Chiropractic Centre was professional and beneficial, I would recommend them to anyone!
I brought my young daughter into Colchester Chiropractic Centre to see Dr Miles. After a thorough consultation and examination she has responded well to treatment.
I would strongly advise any parent with any concerns to contact the clinic.
Clare (a grateful parent)
As a sufferer of lower back pain for more than 10 years, I can honestly say chiropractic has been one of the only things I’ve found to help alleviate pain in the long term. From helping with getting me out of acute pain as well as offering advice and support around lifestyle changes and exercise to keep my back strong. It’s been amazing.
Opening Hours: Monday 8.00am - 5.00pm, Tuesday 8.00am - 5.00pm, Wednesday 8.00am - 7.00pm, Thursday 8.00am - 5.00pm, Friday 8.00am - 3.30pm, Saturday 8.00am - 1.30pm
Monday 8.00am - 5.00pm
Tuesday 8.00am - 5.00pm
Wednesday 8.00am - 7.00pm
Thursday 8.00am - 5.00pm
Friday 8.00am - 3.30pm
Saturday 8.00am - 1.30pm